Sexually Safer Best Practice Congregations have completed a self-assessment of their sexual safety policies and procedures and meet at least three-quarters of the best practice criteria for a congregation of their size and composition.
The following congregations have submitted their self-assessment and a copy of the policies which have been endorsed by their senior clergy and board.
- The Unitarian Church in Westport (CT)
- The Unitarian Society of Ridgewood (NJ)
- First Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville (TN)
- All Souls New London Unitarian Universalist Congregation (CT)
- Northwest Unitarian Universalist Congregation (GA)
- Holy Cross Metropolitan Community Church (FL)
- First Unitarian Church of Wilmington (DE)
- Unitarian Universalist Church in Reston (VA)
- Mount Olive Lutheran Church (Rochester, MN)
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Athens and Sheshequin (Athens, PA)
Disclaimer: The Religious Institute does not verify that policies and procedures are followed or implemented by the congregations listed below. Inclusion in this list is neither an endorsement or guarantee that the congregation is safe from abuse, harassment, and misconduct.