Invite the youth group to participate in planning, leading, and attending worship.
- Ask youth to reflect on what is most helpful in understanding sexuality.
- Invite youth to write about their experience with and views on sexuality education.
- Invite youth to share their reflections and writing in a worship service and/or incorporate reflections in a sermon.
- Encourage posting on national and personal blogs.
- Have youth share Statistics on Sexuality, Youth, and Education in Faith Communities with the congregation through discussion or creative display.
- Encourage youth to participate in advocacy for sexuality education.
- Facilitate youth attendance at national sexuality education advocacy trainings.