For just $79, get a full set of the Religious Institute's study guides, monographs and handbooks to help clergy and congregations address adolescent sexuality, sexuality education, sexual and gender diversity, abuse prevention, assisted reproductive technologies, marriage and family concerns, HIV/AIDS, and other issues. Order yours now!
- A Time To Build: Creating Sexually Healthy Faith Communities, 2nd Edition outlines the building blocks of a sexually healthy faith community. Newly Updated and Expanded 2012 Edition!
- A Time To Speak: Faith Communities and Sexuality Education, 3rd Edition affirms the unique role of congregations in providing sexuality education. Newly Updated and Expanded 2012 Edition!
- A Time To Be Born: A Faith-Based Guide to Assisted Reproductive Technologies is the first multifaith resource to address the scientific and ethical complexities of reproductive technologies from a religious perspective.
- A Time To Every Purpose: The Language of Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing compiles progressive theological statements on a range of sexuality issues, with study group questions, responsive readings, and lists of resources.
- A Time To Heal: Protecting Children and Ministering to Sex Offenders provides tools that faith communities need to determine under what circumstances, if any, a convicted sex offender may be involved in the congregation--and how congregations can protect themselves from abusers in the first place.
- A Time To Seek: Study Guide on Sexual and Gender Diversity reviews sociological, public health and scientific data on sexual and gender diversity, and considers key Scriptural passages in light of contemporary understandings of sexuality issues from a multi-faith perspective.
- Sexuality and Religion 2020: Goals for the Next Decade establishes an overarching vision--that by the year 2020, all faith communities will be sexually healthy, just and prophetic.
Included while supplies last:
- Sex and the Seminary: Preparing Minsters for Sexual Justice and Health outlines how seminaries can be sexually healthy and responsible, and how this prepares the next generation of religious leaders for sexuality issues in their ministry.
Take the Pledge!
Pastors for Sexual Health. Prophets for Sexual Justice.
The Religious Institute's mission is to change the way America understands the relationship of sexuality and religion.
Join the Network
Join us! The Religious Institute serves a network of clergy, religious educators, theologians, ethicists, and people of faith committed to sexual and social justice.Join Us