Take the quiz: “Myths v. Facts About Bisexuality”
Did you know…?
- Bisexual people make up the largest percentage of the LGBTQ community.
- Bisexuality doesn’t only mean that someone is equally attracted to women and men.
- Bisexual persons are largely invisible in faith communities, society, and even LGBTQ communities.
- Congregations that welcome and embrace bisexual persons can help heal the suffering caused by bisexual invisibility.
What can faith communities do?
- Learn the facts about bisexuality.
- Use language that is inclusive of bisexual people.
- Advocate for bisexual rights and recognition in faith communities and society.
- Challenge myths and harmful stereotypes.
- Celebrate the diversity of sexual orientations and gender identities in worship and preaching.
Making your congregation bisexually healthy creates a more just and inclusive faith community. Find the resources you need in our publication Bisexuality: Making the Invisible Visible in Faith Communities. Click below to purchase. Also available in print and Kindle format on Amazon.com.
Watch a Webinar on Bisexuality Awareness and Faith Communities